Words of the week:
- plethora (n). an abundance, excessIncredibly, England scored a plethora of goals against Panama.
- zenith (n). the highest point, culminating pointWe are all hoping that the success of England in the group stages will not be the zenith of their whole world cup performance this year.
- feral (adj). wild, savage.The feral challenges made by Panama only succeeded in helping Captain Kane score his hat-trick and made him the highest scoring player in the world cup at this current time.
Try to use the words of the week in as many lessons as you can!
Words of the Week:
1.Writing the words in your planner and using the look/cover/write/check method to learn the spellings
2. Putting the words into 5 of your own sentences.
3. Writing a list of as many synonyms as you can think of for the words selected