Sixth Form Facilities
Our newly re-designed Sixth Form Centre, opened in December 2013, provides an excellent facility for all of our post-16 students.
The dedicated building hosts a variety of facilities for our Sixth Form students including;
- Free wi-fi access, enabling our students to access the internet for research, learning and social media throughout the building, including from their own personal equipment such as mobile phones and laptops, enabling learning fit for the 21st Century.
- A exclusive computer suite, available from 8.15am-4.15pm daily, which benefits from — modern flat-screen computer units and access to colour and black and white printing, as well as a brand new photocopier for students to use.
- A coffee bar, open from 8.15am-3.15pm daily, serving a selection of cakes, sandwiches, snacks, hot and cold drinks are below high-street prices.
- A large recreational social space, furnished with leather sofas, comfortable seating and coffee tables; this area can also be adapted for Sixth Form assemblies, which take place every Friday.
- Lockers which are exclusively available for our 6th Form students storage
- An outdoor space, suitable for having lunch, revising and socialising outside in the summer weather
- A Sixth Form only teaching space, used for many of our small teaching groups in the Sixth Form at Eaton Bank
- Office space, to home our well qualified and experienced Sixth Form team, including the Director of Year 12, Director of Year 13 and Sixth Form Administrator.
Aside from the facilities in our Sixth Form Centre, our students also take advantage of;
- A Level Specialist Science Laboratories
- A music recording studio
- A media suite, with state of the art Apple iMac machines
- A specialist art room, especially for use of 6th Form students, including a space to display their A Level work, and work on their projects.
If you would like more information about joining our Sixth Form, please email Director of Year 12, Mr S Bollan email@example.com or Assistant Director of Sixth Form Miss J Podmore firstname.lastname@example.org