Words of the week:
- deferential (adj). showing respect for another’s authority (Donata is always excessively deferential to any kind of authority figure).
- embezzle (v). to steal money by falsifying records (The accountant was fired for embezzling €10,000 of the company’s funds).
- fabricate (v). to make up, invent (When I arrived an hour late to class, I fabricated some excuse about my car breaking down on the way to work).
Try to use the words of the week in as many lessons as you can!
Words of the Week:
1.Writing the words in your planner and using the look/cover/write/check method to learn the spellings
2. Putting the words into 5 of your own sentences.
3. Writing a list of as many synonyms as you can think of for the words selected